We can provide pure essential oils with FREE SHIPPING using refill packaging.Packaging material is Aluminium/PET, which doesn't interact with pure essential oils.Still, we recommend you to move oils from PET packaging into glass bottle within a few days once you receive oils.Dark amber glass or aluminium is the best to keep pure essential oils.
|Essential oils require a large quantity of plant material and need to be diluted before use because they are concentrated.
They are, in short, the essence of the plant and can provide therapeutic benefits in very small amounts.
The particles in essential oils, which come from various parts of the plant such as the flowers, twigs, leaves or bark,
can be inhaled and absorbed through the skin and their use can be traced back for thousands of years.
Most essential oils have antibacterial qualities and have varying physical and emotional effects depending on the oil,
such as stimulation, relaxation, pain relief and healing. The most common ways to use essential oils include:
- Massaging them (blended with a carrier oil) into the skin - Adding them to bathwater
- Burning them in a diffuser
General Safety Recommendations
- Adhere to all cautions for not overdoing it
- Never eat or drink essential oils directly
- Do not use essential oils directly to the skin without being diluted
- Stop using if sensitivity occurs
- Keep out of direct sunlight. - Use glass or aluminum for storing “pure” essential oils. |